Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, Etsy and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- Almost 500 pages of nothing but ceiling fans 😳 #somanyfans #overwhelming #renovations instagram.com/p/nELa-Xloif/ 3 days ago
- Easter 1981. That's my "let's get this show on the road" face. I was probably wanting to eat.… instagram.com/p/m5Iy1MFohM/ 1 week ago
- Went online to look up a recipe. Ended up buying yarn. #knitterproblems 1 week ago
- The creepy things you find while out antiquing. @ Marketplace Antiques and Flea Market instagram.com/p/mqJdXOFoq6/ 1 week ago
- I just earned the 'National Beer Day (2014)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1joVRip #NationalBeerDay 2 weeks ago