Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, Etsy and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- This Jemma Cowl by Carolyn Kern is stunning! ow.ly/Erepy #giftalong2014 #giftalong #knitting #ravelry #knit 4 weeks ago
- RT @elizarde: In which @KnittingAllison interviews me for her blog, and is far, far too kind. frecklesandpurls.com/2014/11/21/des… Thanks, lady! #giftalo… 1 month ago
- I'm excited to feature fellow "deep south" designer Elizabeth Elliott today on my blog! ow.ly/EGgFk #giftalong #giftalong2014 1 month ago
- Squee! The Rainbow Baby Hat by @DoulaMommy is perfection! There's a matching sleeper and blankie too! ow.ly/ErfIg #giftalong2014 1 month ago
- RT @stefaniegrrr: Get your shawl on with these rad designs from @KnittingAllison! Ravelry: Gift-A-Long 2014 ravelry.com/bundles/4496 #giftalo… 1 month ago