Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, Etsy and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- I’m pretty sure I spend most of my waking hours looking for the AppleTV remote. #sotiny 1 day ago
- New Pattern! Pesto is now up on @ravelry! Uses ONE skein of @HeySweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock! ravelry.com/patterns/libra… http://t.co/FkVABof739 3 days ago
- Coffee gets cold so I reheat it in the microwave. Then promptly forget it in the microwave. Rinse. Repeat. #ohmonday 5 days ago
- I finished one sock and immediately cast on for the second one. Feeling very proud of myself. #secondsocksyndrome #knitting #socks 1 week ago
- I'm looking for test knitters for a quick cowl! Details in my Ravelry group! ravelry.com/groups/freckle… #knitting #testknit #ravelry #knitdesign 1 week ago