Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, Etsy and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 3)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b27819355 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Untappd 4th Anniversary' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b27819354 #ut4th 1 day ago
- Picabia is now available on @Ravelry! A quick cowl using one skein of @madelinetosh tosh dk! ravelry.com/patterns/libra… http://t.co/9W501GqJxX 3 days ago
- I’m pretty sure I spend most of my waking hours looking for the AppleTV remote. #sotiny 6 days ago
- New Pattern! Pesto is now up on @ravelry! Uses ONE skein of @HeySweetGeorgia Tough Love Sock! ravelry.com/patterns/libra… http://t.co/FkVABof739 1 week ago