Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- #tbt Me and my #Weeble. #weebleswobble #buttheydontfalldown instagram.com/p/kpFZjvFohe/ 2 weeks ago
- Happy Valentine's Day! Get 20% off my patterns all weekend! ravelry.com/designers/alli… #knitting #knit #patternsale #ravelry #valentinesdaysale 3 weeks ago
- New(ish) blog post! (forgot to tweet it Thursday): Hello 2014! wp.me/pRg2F-kX #knit #knitting #knitblog #knittingblog #blog 1 month ago
- I have a new pattern out! Halona is now available on @Ravelry, @beCraftsy, and @Patternfish! wp.me/pRg2F-kh 5 months ago
- I just earned the 'Happy Hour Hound' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1bJvO3X 5 months ago