Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, Etsy and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- I need this book!!! “@CoopPress: #shareCPlove with @TaraSwiger today 💕 instagram.com/p/ykLpkbkxAA/ http://t.co/coW7fNEe7Z” 3 weeks ago
- RT @ravelrystatus: Something is wrong - looking into it now! 1 month ago
- This Jemma Cowl by Carolyn Kern is stunning! ow.ly/Erepy #giftalong2014 #giftalong #knitting #ravelry #knit 3 months ago
- RT @elizarde: In which @KnittingAllison interviews me for her blog, and is far, far too kind. frecklesandpurls.com/2014/11/21/des… Thanks, lady! #giftalo… 3 months ago
- I'm excited to feature fellow "deep south" designer Elizabeth Elliott today on my blog! ow.ly/EGgFk #giftalong #giftalong2014 3 months ago