Freckles & Purls started off as a knitting blog in August of 2005 but quickly grew to include many forms of needlework. Allison wrote her first knitting pattern in October of 2006 and it remains one of the most popular knitting patterns on Ravelry and Craftsy. After leaving her day job and moving to Mississippi in 2009, she decided to study and pursue knitwear design full-time. Her patterns can be found on Ravelry, Craftsy, Etsy and Patternfish. She has also been featured in Spool Magazine.
- I have a NEW PATTERN out! Addiena is up and 20% OFF on Ravelry! bit.ly/1sVdBsN #knitting #knit #ravelry #knitter #knittingpattern 1 month ago
- I just earned the 'Pale as the Moon' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b22060799 1 month ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b20848929 2 months ago
- I just earned the 'Independence Day (2014)' badge on @untappd! untpd.it/s/b20671835 #hoppy4th 2 months ago
- New Blog Post! WOOT! WOOT! Knitting with friends wp.me/pRg2F-lv via @wordpressdotcom #knitting #knit #knitblog 4 months ago